Who We AreFind out what distinguishes us
Our highly responsive team of IT experts will manage your technology, vendors, and IT projects to ensure your business can work efficiently and without disruption. We partner with you to better your business as a whole, and we believe IT is the perfect tool to do that.
How We Do It
Our Leadership Team
Below are our most often asked questions, but if you have any others, head on over to the Contact Us page and shoot us an email!
What is an MSP?
What's the difference in hiring an in-house IT person?
1. Hiring entry-level engineers often have more repercussions than benefits – there’s too much they can’t do.
2. Hiring a high-end engineer for short periods of time is expensive, and they often get bored with their work.
3. Even a full-time IT person can’t provide 24/7 service – they get sick, take me off for vacation, and even sleep.
4. Hiring one IT pro inhibits business growth – there is no collaboration or synergy with other staff.
5. Beginning day one, an internal IT department often become myopic in their vision of technology, inhibiting growth.
6. Recruiting, training, managing and (eventually) replacing IT staff incurs significant organizational costs.
Why should I outsource my IT?
At small and medium-sized companies, however, IT departments may cost the company more than they save through productivity increases. Small companies typically have a very simple local infrastructure that does not require enough maintenance or support to justify a full-time position. In these situations, costs of an in-house IT department can easily exceed product output. Outsourcing IT services can save small to medium sized businesses a considerable amount of money and make it possible for them to level the playing field and better compete with their larger competitors.”
What is a "Virtual CIO"?
Network and security assessments provide un-biased feedback on configuration and policies
Budgets and staffing, disaster recovery, business continuity, strategic planning
Network design and relocation, comprehensive IT outsourcing/managed service plans
Hosted services/cloud computing/SaaS capabilities, network management, help desk and on-site support
Guidance and accountability for internal IT staff